Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby Announcements

 I helped a friend make her baby announcements, and I had so much fun doing it!  I wasn't really very crafty when I had my own kids, and since I can't have any more, I decided to live vicariously through someone else.  The card is double sided, so the base is just one 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 piece of kraft cardstock, this

particular one was done on patterned paper from the Dots, stripes, & plaids stack from DCVW, we varied the backgrounds a little.  The honey pot was cut out at 4" and Pooh was done at 3 7/8, it was pretty basic, but the added touch where his picture was hidden in the honey pot made this one of 
                                                    my favorite card projects I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)