Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine

 I made this card to send to one of my sisters, I have 7 of them (sisters I mean) so I am trying to do something different for each of them, so my creative mojo is being tested this week.
Front

I used my Love Struck 2010 cartridge, and my gypsy to weld it,
The paper is basic grey, the embossing is Tim Holtz andthe sentiment came from a stamp that I borrowed from a friend.
The ribbon, bling, and flourish rub-on are all from my stash, and the stamp inside is from TPC Studio.



Inside



The challenges that I am entering with this card are:
Fantabulous Cricut - Use hearts
Truly Madly Crafty - Ribbon and Bling
Colour Create - Light and Dark Browns with White and/or Cream
Party Time Tuesdays - Valentines

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing!!! It really looks like a box of chocolates! Your sister will LOVE IT! I have 6 sisters and 2 brothers to make cards for--cutting it a bit close! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've represented the colours of the challenge very well, and it does look like a beautiful box of chocolates!
    May your mojo serve you well in coming up with something different for each of your 7 sisters.
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!!!!!! she'll love it@

    thanks for playing with us at PTT this week, and we hope to see you back often!

    Holly PTT/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card -- reminds me of a box of yummy chocolates! I'm sure your sister will adore it. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut this week!

    Jessica
    FCCB DT
    http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable Valentine

    Thanks for Partying With Us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)