Sunday, February 3, 2013

Red, White & Black Valentine

Don't forget to visit
Cards In Envy tomorrow for our first challenge!

Valentine's Day is another one of those favorite holidays that I just can't get enough of!  I am sending this to my oldest daughter... My first to move away, and oh how we miss her!  I embossed the red cardstock using a folder from Provo Craft, the ribbon is from Holiday Inspirations, and the flowers and bling are from my stash.

Challenges I am entering
 Come And Get It! - Sketch
Delightful Challenges - Red and White
Brown Sugar Challenges - Red or Hearts
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes





6 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful. I'm sure it came from the heart as it's going to your dauther. Bet she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great take on my sketch, love the colors, and cool flowers. I'm sure your daughter will love it.
    Thanks for playing at Come and Get It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Great take on the sketch and thanks for playing this week at Come and Get It.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Love the red bling in the centers.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - lovely design. Red is my favorite colour. Thank for joining us at Come and Get It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card - great design- thank you for playing at Delightful challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)