Monday, May 6, 2013

Cards in Envy Sketch #4

Happy Monday!!!
Today it's sketch challenge time at Cards in Envy where we make cards that fit into regular postage paid envelopes. I the glitter stack from DCWV, bakers twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the tag is Basic Grey.  The other designers at Cards in Envy have some fabulous designs to share with you today, stop over there if you get a minute. I am also entering this into the Anything Goes challenge at Paper-Crafting Journey, and Mothers Day or For a Female at The Crafters Cafe.

9 comments:

  1. beautifull card me encanta, marialex dt cccb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love how you have made a little pocket to put the tag in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun patterned papers you used! Cute card with this sketch!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card has a wonderful retro feel thanks to those wonderful papers and colors, and I love how you have added the pocket for your tag into the sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little pocket for the tag is adorable! Love your paper choices as well! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Love the colours & papers you used.Great colours for a female card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Tanya, I have that paper stack too and you've now made me feel like getting it out and creating with it lol, thanks for joining in our "anything goes" challenge at Paper Crafting Journey and good luck in the draw, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favorite color combos, and the pocket is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the sketch and colors go so beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)