Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sketch #5 at Cards in Envy

I just love the challenges that we have at Cards in Envy, they are perfect for Operation Write Home, or anyone that wants to make cards that you can mail easily.  I have a HUGE family (8 brothers, 7 sisters and about 40 nieces and nephews plus my husbands family) so being able to send cards by regular mail makes a big difference.  I used DCWV's Garden Party stack for the checkered paper, the flower was a cut out from my stash and the Bakers Twine is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The rest of the design team has some great inspiration to share so be sure to check them out when you go to Cards in Envy to enter. Just follow the sketch, and make a standard A2 size card, no thicker than 1/4", and you are mail ready!

-other challenges I am entering today-
Pile It On - Stripes or Plaid



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely Card. Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Tanya. I'm impressed that you were able to cut the different pattern papers so that their checks matched. The card has a nice country feel. Also, soooo cool that you come from a big family! If I could do one thing over in life, it would be to have lots of children. You are certainly blessed to have a large family. ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Tanya. I love your take on the sketch and sure must use a lot of cards with suca huge family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful it must be to have such a large family! You are truly blessed! Your card is adorable and will be so appreciated by whomever is lucky enough to receive it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)