Monday, July 11, 2011

Thanks!

 This little guy is serving 2 purposes, no 3 actually, he is being entered into a challenge over at cooking with cricut, he is being sent as a thank you card, and he was made from my sisters create-a-critter cart which I unfortunately have to return since her gypsy died, so I needed to get in at least one last little card before I had to say goodbye.  I also seem to have developed a strange addiction to googly eyes, its a pretty recent development, we'll see what I get addicted to next week.

8 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card creation. Great job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little rascal raccoon :) Very cute card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I love the color combination!! TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
    ~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great colors! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)

    ~Roberta, CWC DT
    www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the color combination. Thanks for linking up with us at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the colors :) Googly eyes rock, I frequently have love affairs with those things and put them on everything for a week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so darn cute!! The googly eyes are a great touch. As soon as I get my Gypsy back you can borrow my cartridge again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)