Friday, July 1, 2011

A Love Story part... a bunch

                                                                         
The picture borders were done from the Mini Monograms cartridge, the flowers were cut from Walk In My Garden, the flowers were then covered in glittter glue, some gold and some red, and then they were all put together with sticky bling for centers. All of the borders were inked first and then stitched in white and red.  The hearts are from my fiskars heart punch, and they were all painted with orange/gold glitter glue.









This page was a lot of fun to do, it is almost completely done from the Freshly Picked cart, and I had a blast.  All of the veggies in the wheelbarrow come out and have little tidbits of wisdom on them, like be patient, or be gentle... I planted a garden for the first time ever this year, so this was on my mind a lot.





This page is so simple, but it was too perfect the way it was to do much with it.  The sentiment comes from the Forever Young cartridge, and the border from Mini Monograms.  I added some bling and a little stitching, and gold glitter glue on the sentiment and it was good to go.  The brilliant photo editing was done by my equally brilliant daughter :)



This has a lady bug from create-a-critter, and the border on one picture is from a mirror in Forever Young, other than that I inked and added stickers, I put the button and bow on at the last minute, and decided that I liked it there




                                                                     
The butterfly came form the Once Upon a Princess cartridge, cut at 2 1/2" The rest was hand cut, The butterfly stickers came from Jolee's creations, I believe I got them at Wal-Mart.  Inking, stitching and an excellent model, and we were good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)