Saturday, September 10, 2011

You are loved

Sometimes you just get the feeling that someone needs to be reminded how much they mean to you, I ran across just such a situation today and thought I ought to follow that little voice and just say "hey, you... yeah, you over there..YOU ARE LOVED!  And so I made this card to give to my friend, whom I do not tell often enough just how important she is.  My card was made using basic grey's hang 10 paper, and I embossed the yellow part with a tim holtz brickish pattern (I never know what my embossing patterns are called, the names seem to hide from me)  I inked, twined and added a lovely stamp I found in the bargain bin at Michaels last week. Ta-Da :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)