Sunday, December 30, 2012

Card for my faithful, inspiring friend

I made this card to send to my friend who has gone to live several hundred miles away from home for 18 months. I am inspired by the faith that she shows in being willing to go so far to serve God in this way.  When I read this quote, I knew that it was perfect for the card I had been planning to make for her.  The background is from the Luxury Stack from DCWV, the ribbon is Basic Grey, and the embossing is from a Tim Holtz folder.  The word art comes from Word Art Wednesday I am entering this card into the challenge there, they have free word art with their challenge every week, and it is one of my favorite go-to sites.  I am entering in the White and Gold challenge at Twist of Faith Cards, and the Anything Goes challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya: I love what you have done with this week's word art file. The texture on this card is gorgeous, and the ribbon sets it off perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing the talents God has given you to bless us in our challenges. May God continue to bless you as you share your gifts with others, and draw you closer to Him in the process. He is an AWESOME GOD and I thank you for lifting up His precious name and calling Him holy. You have blessed my week by sharing in our challenge. Thank you so much.
    God's blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful! I love the embossing, but what a powerful sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)