Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More and more Christmas!

I just love Christmas, and I have missed blogging, so I might just be a little blog happy right now :).  I made this to give to my sister... I have 7 sisters, so I have lots to make, I cut up a pair of jingle bell earrings and tied them with some rafia, got my new DCWV Christmas stack, and embossed my Merry Christmas stamp... then I went in to my back yard to search for the perfect little twig to tie my jingle bells to, and a happy little card was created.  I am entering the December Celebrations challenge at Card Crafters Circle, and the All about Christmas/Hannukah challenge at Use it Tuesday, and finally the Sentimentally Yours challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, what a gorgeous card, and those jingle bell earrings (tied to a TWIG!!!) are the most amazingly wonderful touch! lucky, LUCKY sisters!!! (7 of them?! holy wow!) ♥♥♥ thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (sentimental!) STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, classic card. I love what you did with the bells! Beautiful. thanks for joining our Christmas/Hanukkah challenge at Use it Tuesday this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the twig! That's such a fun piece to include - and I myself am addicted to jingle bells this year. They're just too fun & cheerful to play with to resist. Thanks so much for shopping your SENTIMENTAL stash with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the earring idea. What a great way to reuse these. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday, especially at this busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and colors! Thank you for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)