Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Psalm 51:10

 I am so grateful today that God can do for me what I cannot do for myself.  I usually make cards with someone in mind, but today I think that I was the one who needed my spirit renewed. So this will stay home with me for now, to remind me how lucky I am to have a Father in Heaven, who watches over me. The paper is DCWV Madamoiselle stack, the brads are Making Memories, and the scripture art is from Word Art Wednesday, I try to visit them every week, since the free word art never fails to inspire me.

2 comments:

  1. Tanya: Your cards are always SUCH a tremendous blessing to me, and I am SO incredibly grateful for your faithful participation in our challenges. You have a way of creating with our word art files that just showcases them SO beautifully. May God bless you for being SUCH a blessing to me. I can't adequately express me gratitude.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya,
    I nearly lost my breath at the gentle beauty of your card. You are an amazing artist.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)