Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentine

I decided to go a little outside of my comfort zone today, I usually avoid mixing patterns and colors but I really wanted to do something a little different, so here it is.  I made this for my daughter using the Madamoiselle stack from DCWV, the sentiment is a rub-on from Basic Grey.  I cut the image out of one of the papers, my 11 year old loves butterflies and lots of layers.
I am entering this card into 
 DT call - Cards in Envy
 Butterflies - Brown Sugar Challenge
Use Ribbon - Pause, Dream, Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the layering. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I know your daughter will love it. Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week, we hope you decide to join us again!! Good Luck,
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar - good luck!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)