Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Birthday card for my sister.

Front  
Inside
My "baby" sister just turned 30, so I think I must be growing up...

I used the Lemon Flower Stack from DCWV, I embossed with the Polka Dots cuttlebug folder. The cupcake is from my Sweet Treats cart,and I used purple glitter glue to fill in the dots. Happy Birthday came from a cartridge which shall remain a mystery until I remember which one it was (Arghh) and I covered it with glimmer mist before I put it on.  The ribbon is BUY-THE-SPOOL, and the sentiment inside was from the dollar stamp bin at Micheal's, but I used my cool new ink brush markers. I stitched the inside with purple gel pen.



Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Blog - The color green
Allways something creative - Birthday
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Spots or Stripes or Both
Polka Doodles - Polkadots, Stripes or Both

7 comments:

  1. It´s a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at ASC.

    Xoxo Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SWEET!GREAT job with your card,Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Great take on oour challenge. Thanks for linking up with FCCB-Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at ASC.
    HUgs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along at Polka doodles in our spots/stripes challenge! Great spots - yummy cake! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh, I love a purple cupcake. at first I thought the sentiment said "because you're older than me" which cracked me up but the "matter to me" is much sweeter.
    thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Great texture with the embossing, to the different colors! Thanks for participating at Fantabulous Cricut’s Monday Challenge.
    Melissa – FCCB DT
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)