Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

This is the wedding photo of my husbands Third Great Grandfather, I love old pictures, and this paper from DCWVs Coral Couture Stack was so beautiful that I decided that I didn't want to add much to the page so I matted the picture and added some journaling and decided that it was perfect that way.  Otto Henry Wolff was named after Otto von Bismark who was a family friend of his father, so my husbands family loves the telegram from Otto von Bismark, saying that he was honored, it makes us all feel very prestigious, (or not :).  This picture was taken 13, Sep 1909, when he married his second wife Emma Dockendorf. 
I used the geneabloggers prompt, Wedding Wednesday
and am entering the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Tanya...I love seeing old photographs and reading the stories that go along with them!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute page. love the old photo! Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicous USA!
    cheers,
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love it, eye catching, Fabulous Job, Thanks for Playing along, at Paper Crafting Journey

    Hugs

    Lou P DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)