I am giving away a $50.00 gift certificate to Michaels, and if I get more than 30 entries I will add an additional $20.00 gift certificate to the pot every time I hit another 30, as in 60, 90 etc.
enter the give-away)
1. Be a follower of this blog, post a comment saying that you are. (1 entry)
2. Post about this giveaway with a link to it on you're own blog, post a comment saying that you did. (1 entry)
3. Post about this giveaway on facebook, post a comment telling me that you did. (1 entry)
4. Make a scrapbook page using pictures from anytime before 1950 and link it at the bottom of this post.(1 entry)
5. Post a comment telling me that you have done a LO and linked it (1 entry)
That is a total of 5 entries that you can have!
The winners will be chosen using Random.org
Giveaway and challenge close on January 30, 2012
I don't really have a design team, as this is the first time I have tried something like this, but a few lovely friends have offered to share examples of their work.
Cartridges: Paper Dolls Dress Up, Graphically Speaking, Going Places
The Knights of Pythias logo was printed in black and white and colored with my kids crayola markers ;).
(The maximum number of gift certificates to be given out is 15,
that is a possible total of $330 in this giveaway)
Accepting submissions until we reach 150 entries (comments)