Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A day at the park

This LO is of my mother and my grandmother feeding geese at a park in California, they were on vacation, the last one that they ever took together actually.  This is the last picture that they had taken just the 2 of them,  I think that it is a beautiful memory to have, and it will be part of the book that I am making for my mother, of her mothers life.

I am entering this LO into the "label it" challenge at Fantabulous Cricut,  and also into the challenge at Little Red Wagon, the challenge was to use 2 different ribbons.
Recipe:
Cartridges used: Accent Essentials, Pooh Font Set
Paper: Making Memories
Ribbons and Cherish sticker: Making Memories
Label/Tag: Basic Grey chipboard 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to capture this moment of your mom and gram! So sweet :) Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! I love that tag you used! Thank you for you for joining us at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the colors on this layout! The label, journaling shape is just perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)