Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tranquility

I have resolved to use my embellishments that have been sitting in my stash being ignored, so this card was the result of a need to use this fabulous little fan.
 The sketch came from the Mojo Monday sketch challenge, the idea of using a different color scheme than I would normally use for this stamp set came from the Non-traditional Colors challenge at Ribbon Carousel, and the matching challenge at Paper and Such, last but certainly not least the challenge at Shopping Our Stash was to use blue as the main color for your project.

Recipe: 
Paper: Making Memories
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Everything else was just hiding around my craftroom just waiting to be used :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I used to have that set ... :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would frame that and hang it prominently on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say that...and yet somehow I still buy more. Go figure.
    Regards,
    Theresa (Tangled Trees)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-great job! Reminds me I have to start using up my stuff too or donate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)