Friday, January 27, 2012

The many faces of Mia

This is a 2 page 8 1/2 X 11 LO that I did of my 16 y/o daughter, she always makes the most amazing faces, when she was young my little sisters would get her to make all sorts of expressions just for fun, I think by now it is habit, but we think she is fabulous.

I am entering this LO into 2 challenges today
Cooking With Cricut, the challenge was Anything BUT a card with Yellow & Polka Dots
Paper Take Weekly's challenge was to highlight something on your project

 















I used the Nifty Fifties Cartridge for the font, and the paper came from the Lemon Stack by DCWV.  All of the letters are covered in silver glitter glue, I am not sure why it didn't show up very well in the pics, but it looks pretty cool in person. 

10 comments:

  1. This is a grat LO. I love the buttons and the ladybug. So cute!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow. The page is almost as cute as Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this sweet layout. What a fun way to show all the great faces your daughter makes:) Awesome job. TFS and thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely scrapbook pages, nicely finished with the glittered lettering.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful layout. I love the paper stack you chose as well. Thanks for sharing at CWC.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super LO! I love the title and those ladybugs are super cute. Your daughter is adorable. :)

    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout! Those are great pics and a clever idea for a layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Cooking with Cricut this week!
    Hugs,
    Heather P
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tanya, what a lovely card featuring your daughter. You don't see too many where a loved one is shown. This is so real. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are terrific layouts! Mia is very expressive with her many faces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)