Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Forever Young

I used the Forever Young cartridge to cut out the
woman and the mirror, both at 3", for the mirror 
I used silver/grey cardstock and used glitter glue to
make it sparkle.  The sentiment was made on my 
Design Studio, using the Base Camp cartridge. 
Everything is inked in a dark forrest green and the
ribbon is just cranberry 1\4" ribbon from wal-mart
I wrapped it around 3 times to make it as thick as 
I needed it.  I used sticky bling for the choker and 
the design on the mirror. 
On the inside I left it mostly blank for writing, the image is from Inspired Hearts, cut at 2", I cut the shadow a second time at 2 1/4 to add some depth.  Last but not least I added a bow, just to make the middle tie in a little better with the front of the card.

1 comment:

  1. fabulous card! I love all the little extras you added, it really makes it pop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)