Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Love Story part 4

Page 4 of my husbands mini-book.  The house is from the Handy Man cartridge, the sentiment was cut at 2" from Nifty Fifties, the border for the picture is from Mini Monograms, and the hearts are cut from my scraps using my Fiskars heart punch.  I stitched the hearts and border to the picture in white, except the white hearts which were stitched in red.  The sentiment has blue gel pen stitching and red glitter glue for the hair tie on the sillouette, I used the same glitter glue to make the dots on the picture border.  I printed the outline of the words for the journaling on my computer and colored them in with my gel pens.  This was my first scrapbooking experience, and the biggest project I have ever tried and I have had more fun than I would have imagined!

2 comments:

  1. You are super crafty! I love your work!

    and your blog is so cute too! Thanks for following my blog, I'll be back over here often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the added stitching and glitter glue. :) I can't wait to see the rest of the pages when they're done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)