Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Love Story part 5 and 6

Page 5 The borders around the Photos were done with the Mini Monograms cartridge and the rose is from Walk in my Garden.  The Sentiment was a set of stickers that I found in my "stuff", so who knows where they originally came from :) I inked everything in dark brown, and the journaling was printed in outline form on my computer and I colored it with gel pens. 
Page 6, The cloud image, and the sentiment were both cut from Nifty Fifties, and the border for the photo was from Mini Monograms, I cut it twice at the same size, once in ivory and once in Navy, then I offset the border so that the back color showed through.  I inked everything, and stitched both the border on the picture and the clouds.  The journaling was done on my computer, printed the outline of the font and colored in with gel pens.  And of course the house was from the Handy Man cartridge cut at 10 1/4".

2 comments:

  1. I know I saw these the other day but wow!!! The One of your wedding is so beautiful and I love that you added the rose. Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely rocking this house album. I absolutely love your idea. I print everything from my computer but it doesn'y look as good. You rock! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)