Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Love Story part 3

This is page 3 of my husbands Father's Day gift, the house was cut at 10 1/4" from the Handy Man cartridge, I cut the sentiment from Nifty Fifties at 2", the hearts are from Stretch Your Imagination, stretched and changed on Design Studio, so not any particular size, just stretched around until I liked them.  Inside the heart is a copy of a journal entry of my husbands from the second time we were engaged (all part of the fun story behind the book I made for him) The words aren't anything private so I didn't blur them, but I am not sure if they are very readable anyway.  I printed the outline for the journaling from my computer then colored in the words with my gel pens.  I inked everything in a dark rusty color (I don't remember which ink, sorry) and added a few buttons for a little extra personality.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you added the journal page,makes it so personal and special. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)