Saturday, June 11, 2011

Real Beauty

I made this for the challenge over at Cooking with Cricut.  The challenge was pick your poison, your favorite cartridge and your favorite colors.  So this was made using my Forever Young cartridge, done in red, black and white.  I cut the figure at 5"  the accessories were all cut at 1 1/2" except the shoes, they were cut at 1"  I used glitter glue for the jewlery and the glittery part of the wording, the lipstick was cut on glitter paper from the same stack as the background and the dress.  (All Dressed Up from DCWV) 

3 comments:

  1. OMG!.... this is totally you! I love all those little accessories. I can't until I can finally buy this cartridge. Awesome job sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Tanya! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)