Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Love Story part 7 and 8

 This is page 7 of my hubby's mini-book, the photo border is from Mini Monograms, I glued sequins to make it sparkle and stitched the edge of the inside border in white. The sentiment came from a set of stickers that I had laying around, and it is set on an outline that I got from my Forever Young cartridge.  For the journaling I printed the outline of the words and colored them with my gel pens.  I added some hearts that I cut from my scraps using my fiskars heart punch.  The house came from the Handy Man cartridge cut at 10 1/4"
Page 8, the tools all came from the Handy Man cartridge, all cut at 3" and the frames for the journaling are from Accent Essentials.  This page was a challenge for me, so I kept it pretty basic.

2 comments:

  1. great pages! I love the sequins you added to the first one and the buttons on the second. also the tools turned out so darn cute!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the house shape with the family photo...FABULOUS! TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)